Monday, November 8, 2010

Re: [epilepsy] Kepra

 

I never had a problem with Keppra, and was on a pretty high dosage. But I rarely react to meds (thankfully!!). Anytime though you have double vision, definitely let your doctor know ASAP!!! That's a sign the drug isn't working correctly...it's just not worth it.

elizabeth

----- Original Message -----
From: hip70s
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 7:25 PM
Subject: [epilepsy] Kepra

Hi, I wanted to ask anyone if they have had problems with Kepra in the past or recently?
Well I was on Kpepra 2 in the morning and 2 before bedtime and I always felt spaced out, dazed and or confussed.
Now my doctor seperated the dose and told me to take 1 in the morning and 1 at night.
But now the problem is I see double ALL DAY.
Does anyone have the same or somewhat the same problem?
I know all our bodies work diff to Kepra, but I have heard that kepra has given trouble to alot of us in the past.
Thanks.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment